Thursday, July 6, 2017

CCEE1727, Masks


Maryann takes over as hostess for the month of July.  She says to create a card using a mask, whether it is using a masking technique or a stamp image of a mask.

I chose the masking technique and used an old Mark's Finest Papers discontinued set.  I, who said I would never spend "that much money for a Misti", broke down and bought one  I love it.  Paticularly for these silhouette images which never stamp completely.  Gotta eat my words!  

Won't you join me and play along?  Please link back to the CCEE blog here.

Have fun!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Glad you are loving your MISTI, they are a must have in my book 😊. Love your card

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just love those beautiful colors.........and masking the top and bottom sure makes this card focus on the scene!! Great job.

Lois said...

Congratulations on your purchase! I use my MISTI on every card I make. I know exactly what you mean about large silhouette stamps. Love your card!

Liz Williams said...

Yep, those MISTIs just make life easier, and after you add up all the paper you will save by not having to start over, after awhile the price will be worth it. LOL I love mine for sure and it's a tool I use everyday. Love your pretty silhouette with the masked colors in the background.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Vicki, that is so funny - I think I said the same thing about my MISTI and was the last person to get one! But my daughter's gifted me one for the holidays - best gift :) Your card is just gorgeous - the scene you have created here, wow! Lovely!

Joanne Grzelak said...

this is a beauty....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sky with the silhouetted scene...as I have told you before, the MISTI is my constant companion....used just as often as my ScorPal

renee said...

great use of masking..love your beautiful horizon sky..so glad you like your misti, one of my favorite tools! sure makes my life easier... beautiful card Vicky.

Sundaystamper said...

Gorgeous card!!! Stunning background!