Thursday, May 25, 2017

CCEE1721, C-C-E-E


Well, first let me say....this was the most difficult challenge I have had since joining the CCEE stampers!  I had many "DUH" moments!

We celebrate the CCEE group this week by using the letters C-C-E-E to make our card.

I tore this card apart about 3 times before I finally got all the letters:
C - Chick, Carrot Corner sign, Center Step card;   E - Eggs and Eggville sign.

Sure am glad this one is over!!!  Accept this challenge and show me all the c's and e's I could have used!!!!  Please add CCEE1721 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE blog here.www.cceestampers.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Liz Williams said...

These letters did play well for this cute Easter card. These challenges are challenging for me especially when it involves vowels.

Lynn McAuley said...

Well, these letters certainly make for a sensational Easter creation, Vicky! I had trouble, too, with the Es. I ended up going with adjectives to describe the images! I think that is probably cheating!

StampOwl said...

Looks like you have a head start on your Easter cards for 2018! Great use of letters

Lois said...

You did great! BTW, one of my "E's" was also "Easter."

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cute card, mf. We all chose similar letters........tough for me too!! GReat job!

renee said...

love how you take a challenge and "go for it!" such a cute card...great job Vicky!