Thursday, May 18, 2017

CCEE1720, Fun Folds


Lois carries on as hostess for May.  This week she says she loves Fun Folds, so make a card that includes more than one fold.

Not sure what this is called.....saw it on Pinterest with no instructions and I had to figure it out myself.  It is a standing card which can be folded flat for mailing, but stands up when opened.

My neighbor's birthday has come and gone and he did receive this card.  He is a retired Fire Chief and I think he will get a kick out of it.

Come play along....show us your fun folds by linking back to the CCEE Stamper Blog here.  Please add CCEE1720 to key words on splitcoaststampers.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card, love the fun fold you created

Liz Williams said...

Wow, you have already impressed me saying you had to figure it out without instructions. That alone would have been an impossible challenge for me. LOL
A great card to honor one of our bravest of community helpers.

Lynn McAuley said...

Your fire chief neighbor is going to love this fabulous pop out birthday card!! Awesome work, Vicky!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

PErfect card for your friend. Interesting fold......and so wonderfully done!!

Lois said...

What a great card for a retired Fire Chief! I'm sure he loved it -- I know I did!

renee said...

great card for your neighbor, I am sure he loved it! your the Queen of fold and figuring things out, my hat is off to you!

Joanne Grzelak said...

this fold looks interesting...admire you for figuring out how to create it without instructions.....fabulous work, Vicky