Thursday, April 27, 2017

CCEE1717, National Garden Month


Joanne says:  "When I think of April, I also think of flowers....spring is here and flowers are blooming.  That is probably why April is National Garden Month.  Make a card that includes floral or garden images."

I found this delightful image on Pinterest (my "go to" site for digitals!)  I do my church's card ministry, so this card will be used for that (hopefully!)  Seems I never have the right card, so am trying to make generic cards that I can use for several occasions.

Please join in and show us your wonderful flower cards!  Add CCEE1717 to keywords on splitcoaststampers.  Link back to the CCEE blog here so we can see your creations.

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What gorgeous flowers for this challenge, Vicky! So perfect for this wonderful scripture!

I have the same issue with a bunch of cards that don't work for any of the things I need. Today's mission: cards with a blank space for a sentiment to be added as needed!

Lois said...

This is a lovely card, Vicky; and it will work perfectly for your card ministry.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Just lovely!! The card ministry will be enhanced greatly by this beauty!!! Hugs, mf!

StampOwl said...

beautiful card Vicky

renee said...

lovely card Vicky.. Card Ministry are so wonderful . Proud of you for doing this important work.

Joanne Grzelak said...

what a beautifuul garden you have on your card ...and a wonderful sentiment too

Liz Williams said...

Love this pretty card and that senitment.