Thursday, January 12, 2017

CCEE1702, Tri-fold card.


I've been having a lot of fun creating these tri fold cards.  This one was made for my aunt and she loved it.

There are lots of instructions on splitcoaststampers and You Tube....I'm not going to limit you to any one in particular.  Find one you like and show us your stuff!  This one is quite simple, but the end results are something else.

Here's another I made for a lady in my card club:

Open
:
Closed
and one for a lady at church:

As you can see, I had fun playing with this fold and will be using it again in the future.

Have a fun, wonderful creative day!  Don't forget to add CCEE1702 to key words on splitcoaststampers.

8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome parade of beauty, Vicky! I love these gorgeous cards with your pretty papers, wonderful images, and heartfelt sentiments! Remarkable work on each and every one of them!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

All beautiful, Vicky!! Such lovely designs, and treasures for all of us to enjoy. I love your New Year's card.....still on my mantel!

Lisa Lara said...

WOW gorgeousness Vickie!

Joanne Grzelak said...

wow....you are the trifold queen.....amazing cards....lucky recipients

Lois said...

It certainly looks like you've been busy creating beautiful cards, Vicky! All of your tri-fold cards are just lovely!

renee said...

love seeing your beautiful work Vicky! great job!

StampOwl said...

wow not one but 3 gorgeous trifold cards, you have been busy and having fun!

Ironlady said...

wonderful trifold cards, great job