Thursday, January 5, 2017

CCEE1701, Birds


Hi and welcome to the 2017 CCEE challenges.  I (Vicky Gould) get to be your hostess for the month of January.  Hope you will have fun and enjoy them.

Today is "Bird Day". . . if you know me, you know I love birds and bird cards.  Show us your beautiful birds on your cards....bet they will be outstanding.

BTW, I realize we did birds in 2016, but how could I pass up "Bird Day"!!!

Have fun and enjoy the challenge.....if posting on split coast stampers, please add CCEE1701 to your keywords.

And....I can't forget to wish you a very Happy New Year from all of us on the team!

11 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a beauty Vicky!

Lynn McAuley said...

I always look forward to the return of cardinals to Texas. Such beautiful coloring on this gorgeous pair, Vicky! What a wonderful card!

Liz Williams said...

Love these pretty cardinatls. Love the saying that seeing a cardinal means God is near.

Joanne Grzelak said...

great idea to do bird cards again.....everyone always has fun with that...your cardinal is gorgeous....we have cardinals that bring color to our winter

Lois said...

Nothing wrong with repeating a challenge from last year. Birds are always a good theme. I love your cardinals.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I'm a bird lover, so I really enjoyed doing this one, Vicky!! Your cardinals in the spotlight are just beautiful......and I love that technique!!

Lorraine said...

Happy New Year and Happy Bird Day. Love those cardinals and I love that you showed both male and female. The female cardinal is such a pretty bird herself and often gets left out in art. Great card!

StampOwl said...

love your spotlighted cardinals you used for this weeks challenge.

Ironlady said...

love your cardinals,they are such a popular bird, perfect for this spotlight technique

renee said...

beautiful card Vicky..love your birdies.

Sabrina said...

Your cardinals are beautiful, Vicky. I'm glad you went with birds, a bird card in the hand is worth two in the bush.