Thursday, January 26, 2017

CCEE1704, Winter




Vicky here with the last January challenge.

By now winter has certainly set in and we are having snow!  Let's see an all occasion card....thinking of you, get well, hello ..... any card you can send on a normal day....no birthdays or holidays....and it should have snow on it one way or another.  (ETA:  I just realized Get Well isn't an all occasion card - at least I hope not.....but, I said it, so go for it!)

Please add CCEE1704 to keywords on splitcoaststampers.  Also, please link back to the CCEE blog here.www.cceestampers.blogspot.com

Have a fun, creative day.....and a belated Happy New Year!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the background you created on this

Liz Williams said...

Love this beautful icy look you created on this card. I'm still sleeping under a fan here in Texas so it's nice to see these cool images of winter even when they are not happening where I live.

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome work on this icy beauty, Vicky! How gorgeous!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wow, Vicky, this sure is beautiful!! I love the cold Wintery colors!! Fabulous card!! Thanks for all the fun challenges for January, my friend!

Lois said...

The blues and purples on this card are so pretty with the frosty images! Beautiful card!

Joanne Grzelak said...

Vicky...this is one of your best ever.....love the effect you got with the Blast....share with me how you used it....I have some of these things like Blast and Brushos and have not had success....this is stunning...LOVE IT

renee said...

beautiful card Vicky..so fresh and clean...love your lovely background....great card!!!!

Ironlady said...

beautiful frosty colours, love the texture paint.