Thursday, November 24, 2016

CCEE1647, Pins and Needles Day

November 27th is "Pins and Needles Day" which commemorates the opening of a historical Broadway Play called "Pins and Needles" in 1937.

Frances says this week we should create cards with a sewing theme, using either stamps, dies, papers, buttons, pins, needles, or an combination of the above.

Have a fun "sewing" day and let's see your interpretation of the challenge!  Please add CCEE1647 to keywords on splitcoaststampers.  Have a fun, crafty day!

5 comments:

Lois said...

I don't do much sewing anymore, but I love your card! Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

renee said...

I have been getting the sewing "bug" lately..thanks for the inspiration..great card Vicky,

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

We had a bit of the same idea with the dressform! Happy these days not to have a needle and thread in my hands. Your card is super!!

StampOwl said...

the dress form is perfect for this challenge, great card

Liz Williams said...

I used a dress form as well. I love all the details on this image.