Thursday, November 17, 2016

CCEE1646, Party with Your Bear Day


Frances carries on as hostess.  She says November 16th was "Have a Party With Your Bear Day".  So, to celebrate, let's feature bears on our cards.

I fell in love with this little mama bear and her cub and decided to make a Christmas card.  Because of the high cost of mailing cards now, I am trying to make as many CAS cards as I can.  I hope you like it.

Please join in with our challenge and show us your favorite bear.  Add CCEE1646 to key words on splitcoaststampers.

Have a fun, creative day!

7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Oh Vicky!! This card is SO adorable!! I love those bears! You are so smart to do one layer cards...mailing most of my cards requires two stamps.....I guess I am trying to keep the P.O.i business!

Liz Williams said...

Bear and his friends are getting the Christmas season going for us. Cute card.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this momma bear with the cub and moose peeking over her shoulders! What an adorable Christmas card, Vicky!

Lois said...

A delightful Christmas card! You're smart to make CAS cards for Christmas.

StampOwl said...

cute bear, and I love the "Christmas Tree" shaped Christmas sentiment too

renee said...

wonderful image..such a darling card.

Ironlady said...

great bear image for this challenge