Thursday, November 10, 2016

CCEE1645, Origami Day


Frances carries on as November hostess.  Today, she says that November 11th is Origami Day.  Let's include something origami on our cards.  It could be a folded shirt, dress, crane, a folded box....whatever you like!

I am not good at Origami, but when I saw this dog head, I knew immediately what I waned to do!  Thank you Tim Holtz for Crazy Dogs!

Come on...if I can do a simple Origami you can too.  Please add CCEE1645 to keywords on splitcoaststampers!

Have a fun day!

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun sentiment for your delightful dog with his origami head! Great job with the folding, Vicky!

Liz Williams said...

Your little dog is cleverly done for this challenge, Vicky! Made me snile.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I think you are having fun with the crazy dogs. Good for you, making a new head for that dog!!

Lois said...

An origami dog head -- brilliant! Good job, Vicky!

StampOwl said...

haha I love it!!!!! reminds me of a paper bag sentiment I have somewhere in my stash

renee said...

such a clever fold..love your doggie stamp... great card Vicky!

Ironlady said...

a clever take on this challenge with your folded head