Thursday, September 8, 2016

CCEE1636, W-O-R-D


For her second challenge this month, Lois says:

"I think most kids are back in school by now.  So, let's have a Word Challenge--the word being WORD.  Include something on your card that begins with each of the letters in W-O-R-D."

I decided to double challenge myself and see if I could incorporate all four letters in one image.  I did it.

W - Woods
O - Owl
R - Ringless Honey Mushrooms - not the ones on the tree, but the little circular ones between the trees to the left of the deer.
D - deer

I love this image; think it makes such a wonderful masculine card....specially for a hunter!

Come on and join in on the fun.  If you post on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1336 to the keywords.   And link back to the CCEE blog here.

7 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Wow, what a lesson in nature your pretty card is!

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this stunning image, Vicky! How awesome!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the image too! Great guy card, and your coloring is wonderful, my friend!

Lois said...

Super guy card, Vicky!

StampOwl said...

oh what an awesome image, perfect for todays challenge, and it has an owl there too :)

renee said...

my WORD, you sure aced this challenge...beautiful masculine card...well done dear Vicky!

Joanne Grzelak said...

wonderful woodlands image colored so fabulously