Thursday, August 11, 2016

CCEE1632, National Catfish Month

Liz carries on as hostess this month.  She says that the month of August is National Catfish Month.  Fishing is a year round sport and hobby in her area (mine too), especially saltwater fishing.  So, find a fish, or someone fishing and it might make a perfect masculine card for your stash.

This card is actually going to my neighbor for his birthday.  I love this image and how it turned out....hope you do too!

Come join us and link back to the ccee blog here.  Please add CCEE1632 if posting on splitcoaststampers.

Have a fun, creative day!

8 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Look at those amazing fish just jumping out of the water. Great image, Vicky!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Yup, I love it too. Fabulous coloring, and I love the lures and fisherman. Your neighbor will think this is wonderful - I sure do!!!

Lois said...

You fishing neighbor will love this card!

StampOwl said...

the perfect image for this challenge, great card

renee said...

beautiful vicky!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous coloring on these wonderful fish!! I love the lure border, too! I know your fisherman neighbor will enjoy his birthday card, Vicky!

Joanne Grzelak said...

fabulous fish themed creation....wonderful

Ironlady said...

wonderful fish themed card