Thursday, August 4, 2016

CCEE1631, Sister's Day




 Liz takes over as hostess for the month of August!  For her first challenge, Liz says:

"As many of you know, or perhaps you don't, Lynn and I are sisters.  When we were asked to join the CCEE team together, we both thought it would be fun to be doing this togehter.  So, for your sister card, find an image of a pair or group of ladies or girls who just might e sisters doing things that sisters like to do."

I believe this is a TLC Creates digital, but it is an old one and I am not sure.  However, it certainly fits the bill.

We love having the sisters on our team....two great gals!

Have a fun day!



7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cute image. I love your colors and coloring, and adding the flower is wonderful!!

Liz Williams said...

A sweet image of life at a simpler pace!! Great card, Vicky!

Lynn McAuley said...

And we love stamping with you every week, Vicky! This sensational image reminds me of our days playing "dress up" as children! What a fabulous card for Sister Day!

Lois said...

Your sisters look like they just stepped out of the pages of Little Women, a book I must have read about six times when I was a kid. Super card, Vicky!

StampOwl said...

fabulous card Vicky

Joanne Grzelak said...

a wonderful vintage image.....fabulous

Ironlady said...

lovely vintage sisters