Thursday, July 28, 2016

CCEE1630, National Milk Chocolate Day

For her last challenge this month, Joanne tells us that Today is National Milk Chocolate Day.  So, let's make some deeeelish designs showing chocolate in some form or using the color chocolate.

I made chocolate Easter Bunnies (one down!) and also used Chocolate Chip cardstock.  I love a sense of humor....whish I could claim it.  The inside says "...besides chocolate, you're my favorite".

Won't you join in on this challenge.  Please add CCEE1630 to keywords on splitcoaststampers.

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

How funny is this?!!? I love it, Vicky! What a hilarious celebration of Milk Chocolate Day!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a hoot this card is, my friend!! I shall be making these for the grandsons at next Easter. It will surely make them laugh!! thanks for sharing this humorous card with us!!

Lois said...

You card reminds me of the Sally Forth comic -- except that Sally would eat Hillary's ears! Cute card, Vicky!

StampOwl said...

hehe super cute card

renee said...

so cute...:) thanks for the smile!

Ironlady said...

cute card... I smiled too:)

Joanne Grzelak said...

thanks for the giggle....what a fun card