Thursday, July 21, 2016

CCEE1629, Beaches





Joanne carries on as hostess this month.  For this week, Joanne says:

July, for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, is one of our warmest months.  When I think oi hot days, I think of the beach.  Let's create cards that honor beaches in some way."



I chose this dreamy mermaid sitting on a beach playing in the sand for my card.  This will go to a good friend of mine who also loves the beach!  Doesn't hurt that she also LOVES the beach!!!  LOL!

Won't you join in with us and show us your work?  If you post on SCS, please add CCEE1629 to the keywords.  Have a fun creative day!

6 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your beautifully colored mermaid and seashore, Vicki! I know your beach loving friend will be delighted with this wonderful card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

A beautiful mermaid, and wonderful saying!! Oh to be at ANY beach!!

Lois said...

That is one lovely mermaid -- your friend will love her.

Joanne Grzelak said...

your mermaid and image portray the calm and peace I always feel near the ocean....fabulous, Vicky

StampOwl said...

love your fun mermaid and great sentiment too

Ironlady said...

lovely beach scene