Thursday, June 16, 2016

CCEE1624, Envelope Card for Birthday

Hello and welcome to another June challenge!  Today is my sister's birthday.  Let's see some birthday cards....something we can all stock up on!

I actually made this card for my step-daughter/friend.  Sis will get another one!  LOL!

This is called an "Envelope Card" and you can find directions on You Tube here.

First, the front:





Now the inside of the front:




and, finally, the back (The smaller envelope inside holds a gift certificate to our local scrapbook store which I know she will definitely put to good use!

I

I love this simple, yet "oh so petty" card and hope you do too!  Have a fun, creative day.  If you join in this challenge, please add CCEE1624 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog here.  Thanks!


7 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Your envelop card is fascinating and beautiful. I know your sister will love it and is lucky she has such a talented sister as you!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What an amazing card...so beautiful! thanks for posting the link. Your stepdaughter/friend will adore it.and the gift as well!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such gorgeous papers on this sensational birthday surprise!! Beautiful work, Vicky!

Lois said...

What a beautiful card, Vicky! And happy birthday to your sister!

Joanne (jojot) said...

there you go with all that fancy folding.....admire your creativity, my friend and I am sure your sister will too

StampOwl said...

such a beautiful card Vicki, I am sure the recipient will love it :)

Ironlady said...

A beautiful flower card with the lovely butterflies