Thursday, April 28, 2016

CCEE1617, Baseball Season

For her last challenge this month, Maryann says "It's baseball season again.  Promote your favorite team, their colors or just a baseball theme."

I have no favorite team as I do not like sports!  I know, I know....bad American!  However, the Pittsburgh Pirates (and Steeler's)  colors are black and yellow so I went with that and found this adorable Precious Moments image on Pinterest.  This could be a little boy's birthday card...or even a big boy sport fanatic!

Have a great day and come play along....adding CCEE1617 to key words on SCS and linking ack to the CCEE Stampers Blog here.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a sweet image, fabulous card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this image...and could be used for a number of occasions. Not a fan? I live from season to season for football and baseball!!!

Liz Williams said...

That truly is a precious moment when a dad teaching his son how to swing the bat. Cute card, Vicky!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet, sweet image. It reminds me of my husband and son's early days with the sport. We spent many an hour at the baseball field back then. Such a delightful card, Vicky!

Lois said...

As he was from the Pittsburgh area, my husband was a Pirates (and Steelers) fan. And you can never go wrong with yellow and black! Super card, Vicky! Hope your knee surgery goes well.

Joanne Grzelak said...

I am amazed at how many of you were able to get both the theme AND the team colors on their cards.....fabulous card, even though you don't like sports

renee said...

such a cutie...well done M'Dear..