Thursday, April 14, 2016

CCEE1615, One Layer; Watercolor


A Brush With Death


Anne carries on with challenges for April.  She says one layer cards are always easy to mail (and cheaper too).  Create a one layer card with a water color panel or background.

I saw this cartoon by John Bell and fell in love with it.  I love a card with a sense of humor...so I tried to duplicate it.  Hope you like it.

Won't you join in with us this month?  Please add CCEE1615 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to our blog here.

Have a fun, creative day!
 

7 comments:

Liz Williams said...

This is hilarious, Vicky!! What a fun one to use for this challenge.

Lois said...

Very funny! (unless you were the paintbrush on the floor) That is definitely one for the FUN-NY Stamper category on SCS!

Lynn McAuley said...

How much fun is that!! I love it, Vicky! What an awesome one layer, watercolor creation!

StampOwl said...

my dh has been doing a lot of painting lately ... fun card

renee said...

LOL..to cute..love your humor Vicky and your fun card!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Oh, is this ever funny......Even I laughed, and that felt good!! Thanks for the giggle, and your card is just what the Dr. ordered!

Joanne (jojot) said...

made me giggle out loud....love it......you are so creative, my friend