Thursday, March 31, 2016

CCEE1613, Effel Tower Day





For her last challenge this month, Frances says that according to the Days of the Year website, today is Eiffel Tower Day.  So, let's celebrate all things Parisian....could be the Eiffel Tower, French Poodle, Berets, Champagne, Red, White and Blue color combo, etc.

Well, I got the poodle, beret and tower.  This was a difficult one for me until I resorted to good ol' Pinterest and found these two digitals.

Come on,  you can do better than I did!  Show us your Parasian card by linking back to the CCEE Blog here.  If posting on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1613 to your keywords.

Have a fun, creative day!

6 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is adorable!! I love the digis you used, and the little scene is fabulous!! No complaints here, gf!!

Liz Williams said...

Love this clean and simple design. It has a very contemporary look.

Lois said...

Such a cute card, Vicky! Your poodle prancing by the Eifel Tower is very "French"!

Lynn McAuley said...

That poodle really has some sass! What a delightful card, Vicky! Your scoring is perfect with these wonderful images!

renee said...

this is adorable..love the C&S look..great card Vicky!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I just love how, on a CAS design, you were able to get so many of the suggested French 'things' on it.....wonderful work, my friend