Thursday, March 10, 2016

CCEE1610, Johnny Appleseed




Frances continues on as March Hostess.  This week, she says that March 11th is Johnny Appleseed Day...so let's feature apples on our cards.

I love these new Tim Holtz Alterations blueprint images.  I've had that designer paper for some time and am not sure who made it, but it works.

Won't you join us this week for another fun challenge.  Please link back to the CCEE blog here and add CCEE1610 to keywords on splitcoaststampers.

Have a fun, creative day!

7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Tim Holtz never looked so good.....or so delish!! Love your bright RED apple!

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome background paper for your wonderful TH apple, Vicky! Such a pretty card!

Lois said...

You had the perfect image and paper for this challenge. I love those TH images, too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I love those TH stamps too......and you used this one beautifully.....I have been resisting the purchase, but you may have put me over the edge, you enabler you

StampOwl said...

Designer Paper and image are perfect together. Great card

Ironlady said...

A very tempting glossy red apple, this Time Holtz image looks great

renee said...

tha beautiful apple looks so delicious it has my mouth watering...great job Vicky.