Thursday, February 4, 2016

CCEE1605, Winter Activity

Lynn starts the new year out with our challenges.  For her first challenge, she says:

"Many of us are having icy or snowy weather (or are dreaming that we do) now that February has arrived.  My challenge for you is to create a project which features some activity unique to the cold months of winter."

Well, bringin' in the wood sure qualifies....specially with those big snowflakes coming down!!!  I found this image on Pinterest...looks like it may be a Precious Moment, but it wasn't labeled so I'm not 100% sure!

Join us and let's see what  you come up with.  Please add CCEE1605 to keywords on Split Coast Stampers and link back to the CCEE blog.






7 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Adorable image.....looks like Precious Moments to me too. I love your sweet coloring. I am thankful to have a fireplace that starts with the push of a button - no wood hauling for me!

Lois said...

I think you are right -- that certainly looks like a Precious Moments kid to me (and Anne, as well). Cute card. I think my brother probably still brings in the wood. He has a huge fireplace in his kitchen.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous layering around that sweet image....wish I had a fireplace to bring wood into......someday

Liz Williams said...

I had to laugh because I would be gathering wood too if I lived in some of these really cold places. I would be more interested in staying warm that being out in the cold.

StampOwl said...

adorable, looks like precious moments to me too.

renee said...

sweet image, colored to perfection...

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this sweet, sweet card with your pearly snowflakes, Vicky! Nothing beats staying warm beside the fireplace on a cold winter night!