Thursday, February 11, 2016

CCEE1506, Valentine Heart Animals


Lynn continues on as February hostess.  This week, Lynn says:

"Way back when I was in grade school, every Valentine's Day my classmates and I had such fun creating Valentine Critters to decorate our Valentine boxes.  The task for today is to create an animal of any kind on your card in which you use heart shapes for some of its body parts."

I used the large Spellbinder heart for the chicken's body, a medium for its wings and a small for its comb.  What a fun card to make.  I stamped "What's cookin' Good Lookin?" on the bottom.  This was fun to see what I could come up with and I must confess Pinterest was a big help!

Come on, let's see what you can come up with!

Please add CCEE1606 to keywords on Split Coast Stampers and link back to the CCEE Blog.

6 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

this just gave me the biggest of smiles....love the overall design and the color/dp choices you made....fab punch work

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This chick is such fun!! Love those eyes. Clever, gf!

Lois said...

Love, Love, Love that cute chicken!!! That was so creative, Vicky! The googlie eyes worked so well on her.

Lynn McAuley said...

This chubby chick is super cute, Vicky!! Great shape card for this week's challenge!!

renee said...

so clever..love your chick!

StampOwl said...

loving your heart shaped chicken :)