Thursday, November 26, 2015

CCEE1548, Black Friday



For her last challenge this month, Frances says:

"Today is Thanksgiving and tomorrow is Black Friday in the USA.  Many will be taking advantage of the sales.  Creae a card with a shopping theme.  The card must also include the color black on it somewhere.

Check out those black pants...check out all the purchases already made and wrapped for the next big USA holiday....Christmas!

Thanks for some really fun challenges this month, Frances!!!  Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

9 comments:

Liz Williams said...

Wow, this gal looks like she has it all in control. Love the festive Christmas items in the image!! Happy Thanksgiving, Vicky!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I'm going to be at home, not Black Friday shopping. Been there,, done that! I love your spiffy gal, already done with some of her shopping....great colors!! Happy Thanksgiving my dear friend!

Lois said...

Another high-heeled shopper! What is wrong with these people? Your gal is certainly getting her Christmas shopping done though.

Sabrina said...

Oh, isn't she very smart looking, and so calm and relaxed and un-stressed. Definitely not me, and definitely a fun and fab card.

StampOwl said...

another savvy shopper ready to find some bargains haha. Fabulous card

renee said...

to cute..hope she finds all the bargains she is looking for!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun and fabulous card, Vicky! That might have been me 20 years back. Now I spend Black Friday in my house shoes avoiding the crowds!

I hope your Thanksgiving was a delight!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh....this is a sweet shopping image......I used to love shopping too....but love the online version now

Ironlady said...

I remember having a trolley that looks like this one, now it is very low key shopping, hope you had a wonderful that is giving.