Thursday, November 5, 2015

CCEE1545, Look for Circles_vg


Frances takes over for the November CCEE challenges.  For her first challenge, Frances says that according to the Holiday Insight website, November 2nd was "Look for Circles Day".  Create a card featuring circles.  How many can you include on your card?

I used an old stamp from a company called "Paper Craft".  Think I got enough circles?  The sentiment was computer generated and says:  "My love for you is like a circle...it has no beginning or end!!!"

Won't you join us in this challenge?  Please add CCEE1545 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog.

7 comments:

Ironlady said...

Lots of colourful circles here Vicky, that must have taken ages to do.

StampOwl said...

Great sentiment for this challenge! Fabulous card

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous circle design AND that sentiment rocks.....aced this challenge, Vicky

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome mix of colors and patterns with this sensational circle sentiment!! Your design is absolutely perfect for the circle challenge!! Great card, Vicky!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love all your circles....and perfect saying in the center. What a fun card.....will anyone appreciate all the work that went into it??!

Liz Williams said...

The perfect sentiment for this challenge and I love your colorful circles.

Sabrina said...

Vicky, that is a fabulous stamp! I was so taken with it when I saw your card as I posted mine. Lovely colouring, too.