Thursday, October 29, 2015

CCEE1544, Down Under

Maryann finishes up the month of October with a challenge to create a card with something down under.,...it could be under the sea, or a tree or underground,...or even from down under in the world.

I chose this digital image of a basket of leaves "down under" a tree.  Taking advantage of October to get some Thanksgiving cards done!!!

This image is colored with Prisma Pencils and simply double matted.  But, I like it....hope you do too!

Join us in this fun challenge, adding CCEE1544 to keywords on Split Coast Stampers and linking back to the link on the CCEE Blog.

8 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a lovely Thanksgiving card, Vicky. The short prayer you used is wonderful, and I think I'll copy it, and use it at the table when we are all together!! Nice Fall coloring!

Joanne (jojot) said...

This is such a lovely scene...colored to perfection......love it

Lois said...

Lovely peaceful fall scene. Wonderful sentiment!

Sabrina said...

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to go under a tree! What a great autumn card, Vicky. And what a lovely sentiment, it's like a grace before eating. Well, I suppose it probably was...
I'm going to be out leaf-sweeping tomorrow, that's not my favourite chore. And they'll be going straight into the bin, not into a picturesque barrel like yours ;-).

renee said...

beautiful scene Vicky...well done.

StampOwl said...

Love your down under a tree card, love that image. Cool card

Lynn McAuley said...

Such an awesome card of Thanksgiving, Vicky! The autumn tree image is beautifully colored and that wonderful prayer divine!

Ironlady said...

Love your down under the tree card. A wonderful thanksgiving scene.