Thursday, October 1, 2015

CCEE1540, Building Blocks

Maryann takes over as the hostess for October.  For her first challene she wanted to try something new...a block card made to look like children's building blocks.

There is a tutorial here.  Although you can't see all of them, there are white butterflies all glittered up on the top of each of my 3 "steps".

Won't you join in trying something new....please link back to the CCEE Blog here.  If posting on Splitcoaststampers, please add the key word CCEE1540.  Have fun with a new technique.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Great job creating your block card, love it

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Darling! I can see the white butterflies too. Great job!

Sabrina said...

Oh, I can see the butterflies! I love your matting of the same paper, it makes this look so dimensional, as if those were little drawers. What a really sweet card, Vicky.

Joanne (jojot) said...

well.....you aced this one....I actually did create the 'box' but failed at decorating it and gave up.....love your choices here....hugs

Lois said...

This is cute, Vicky! I like the polka dot paper.

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute, Vicky, with the polka dots and butterflies!! I love the pop of the red die cut sentiment!

renee said...

too cute...great job Vicky.