Thursday, September 17, 2015

CCEE1538, Citizenship Day





Lois continues on as September hostess.   This week she says today is Citizenship Day....make a patriotic card or a card indicating your heritage.

My heritage is so mixed...Irish, Scotch, German, and who knows what else, that I decided to make a card and dedicate it to my American Heritage!

I love this Eagle which was a sketch I found on Pinterest...I don't know who to give credit to, but I think it is just majestic!!!

Have a fun, creative day!

9 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a powerful card, Vicky, with this fierce image of the American bald eagle! I love it!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This eagle is amazing....shows the strength of America. Great bg!

Sabrina said...

Vicky, what a fabulous looking eagle! An the gently weathered look of the DP is great, too.

Lois said...

Marvelous eagle on your card, Vicky! Hooray for the red, white, and blue!

Ironlady said...

That is a majestic eagle, just stunning

StampOwl said...

love that eagle .. an awesome patriotic card

renee said...

beautiful card Vicky..your eagle is magnificent.

Susan.... said...

Absolutely love it.....x

Joanne (jojot) said...

that eagle is beautiful...and wonderfully patriotic