Thursday, July 16, 2015

CCEE1529, Under the Sea

Lynn carries on as hostess this month.  Lynn says things are hot in Texas this time of year.  She can't think of a better place than under the water to cool off.  So please make an under the sea scene for this week's challenge.

I used a couple digitals I have had for a long time....long before I started putting where they came from.  I apologize for not giving credit where credit is due.  The frame is a digital from Tiddly Inks.

Won't you join us?  Please add CCEE1529 to your keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog here.

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

What a super sea-bed scene with those fish. The frame is fabulous, too, and a great sentiment. I work hard on that one, trying to stress less.

Liz Williams said...

I am fascinated by that wonderful frame around your scene. Great card, Vicky!

Lois said...

Love that frame, Vicky!

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome frame for your wonderful fish!! Such beautiful work, Vicky!

StampOwl said...

what a great frame to highlight your underwater scene

renee said...

cool card Vicky..love the frame.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Colorful fish in this scene, Vicky. I am always interested in underwater scenes, especially those in warm waters, where the fish are so bright and beautifully colored. Yours must have come from there!! Love that frame!! Very all purpose!

Ironlady said...

A beautiful frame for your underwater scene

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your scene....but I esp love the framing...so cool