Thursday, July 9, 2015

CCEE1528, Cheer Up the Lonely Day

Tomorrow is national Cheer Up the Lonely Day so Lynn is challenging us this week to create a card of friendship and encouragement to mail to someone you know who lives alone. I know it will bring them joy to hear that you are thinking of them!  This will go to my 92 yo neighbor.


Please join us in bringing joy and happiness to someone you know who needs it. Link your card back to the CCEE Blog and then drop your card in the mail. If you upload to another site such as Splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1528 to your keywords.

Have a fun day and cheer up a lonely person!

9 comments:

Ironlady said...

There is nothing like roses to brighten your day, I hope your neighbour likes this card.

Liz Williams said...

Wow, these red roses are just magnificent, Vicky. What a great job of coloring and you can almost smell them!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Those RED roses are gorgeous. They should bring a smile to your neighbor....they would to me!!

Sabrina said...

92 -that's a good age!! I'm sure she'll love this. What beautiful roses. And, whether it's intentional or not, I see that the rose is actually called Pearl of the Gardens - so I love the way you've decorated it with pearls to match.

Lynn McAuley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Vicky! I love your red roses with the newsprint and pearls! I know your sweet neighbor will, too!

Lois said...

Your roses against the newsprint are just beautiful, Vicky! Your neighbor will love this card.

StampOwl said...

roses are perfect for cheering up someone, and love the newsprint on here too

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a gorgeous rose image with a fab bkgd......your neighbor will love this, Vicky

renee said...

great coloring Vicky..lovely composition.