Thursday, May 7, 2015

CCEE1519, Josh and Courtney


Joanne, a/k/a jojot takes over as the hostess for May.  This week, Joanne issues a challenge to use an embossing folder, brads and a self-made flower.  You can use dies to create your flower if you want.

My cousin is getting married and I made this card for his wedding.  My center flower is a Sizzix die, My embossing folder is from Darcie and the little heart in the center of my blue flower is a brad.  Check, check and check!

I love that heart embossing folder.

Hope you will join the CCEE stampers and show us your creation by linking back to the CCEE blog.  If you post on splitcoast stampers, please use the keyword CCEE1519.

Have a fun, creative day!

10 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh you did fabulous with the Tiddlys Vicky. I love the glitter.

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous wedding card and image.

Ironlady said...

Fabulous card love the flowers, embossing and image, everything just says beautiful

Liz Williams said...

Vicky, your cousin will love this hand designed card for this very special event. Pretty flowers add to the beauty.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What wonderful flowers!! I love your layout using them, and the fabulous image of the sweet couple!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a very sweet couple as the focus of your beautiful card. Your flowers are gorgeous

Joanne (jojot) said...

FYI....I think the clock on your computer might be wrong or has the wrong time zone. On the week's that I am commenting right after the blog goes live, your blog says it posts at 12:00 am, but actually posts later than that.....no biggie, as I just ccme back in the morning to comment, but I just thought I would let you know.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful wedding card for Josh and Courtney! I love the cute couple framed with your flowers and pearls. And what a sweet embossed background with its strings of hearts! Beautiful work, Vicky!

Lois said...

You've got all the requirements covered on this sweet wedding card!

renee said...

great use of your dies and toys..lovely card Vicky.