Thursday, April 30, 2015

CCEE1518, Stars


For Frances' last challenge, she says that April 28th was National Astronomy Day.  So, let's create a card/project which includes stars in some way.

I chose to do a Ghirardelli box.  The little box holds 4 Ghirardelli Chocolates!  You can find the tutorial on splitcoaststampers here.  It's a really easy little box, but next time, I think I'll just use my designer paper as I actually did this box in a sparkling blue, but then in order to qualify for this challenge, I ended up pasting my star designer paper over top.  In any event, it holds those 4 squares and will go with a birthday card to my neighbor.

Won't you join us and show us your "star(s)" card.  Please add CCEE1518 to key words on SCS and link back to the CCEE Blog.  Have a fun, creative day!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

What a yummy project, I like how you have placed the large star on this.

Liz Williams said...

How cute and you sure can't beat that surprise inside!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are starting to become a 'fancy fold' queen.....you are so adventurous and the recipients must be soo excited to receive these unique and fab cards/projects.....truly stellar, Vicky....

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Now that's what I call a birthday card, my friend. How fab to have it include chocolate!! I love all your stars!

Lois said...

Cute little treat holder, Vicky!

Sabrina said...

What a sweet treat and lovely gift, Vicky!

Ironlady said...

Lovely starry gift holder

renee said...

very clever way to honor someone with a special treat! great job Vicky.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun design with a sweet treat hidden inside!! The perfect birthday card, Vicki!