Thursday, April 16, 2015

CCEE1516, National Librarian Day


Frances carries on as hostess for the CCEE Stampers this month.  Frances tells us that today is National Librarian Day.  So, for our challenge this week, we are to use a book for our inspiration.

I must admit the child in me will always love Winnie the Pooh...a love renewed from babysitting Laynee from the time she was 2 1/2 and trying to instill a love of reading in her.  Your inspiration can come from any book...child or adult.

This was a fun challenge for me....I went back and forth on books and finally decided Winnie was it.  Hope you like it.

Won't you play along?  Please add CCEE1516 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and also, link back to the CCEE Blog so we can see your creation!

Have a fun day!

9 comments:

Ironlady said...

I love that Pooh Bear and his friends, Piglet, Rabbit and Eeyore.

Liz Williams said...

That's a classic for sure, Vicky. Cute card.

StampOwl said...

Who does love Pooh, it even has an owl in the story ;). Great job on your card.

Lois said...

Nice interpretation of Winnie-the-Pooh -- very colorful!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Fabulous card based on the A.A.Milne stories. HOw many times have we read these cute books to our grands???

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these wonderful Pooh characters with this sensational quote, Vicky! They have certainly stood the test of time and are loved by children and adults alike the world over! Great embossed background and sequin embellishment!

Sabrina said...

I'm glad you went with Winnie-the-Pooh, great card. We had all the books when we were small, and my bedroom mobile that my dad made featured both Piglet and Pooh with his balloon. When I was living with friends with young children, I read the stories to them too. DH is Tigger, I'm never quite sure who I am!! And who are you?

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is such a fun card....so many characters represented.....gotta love Pooh

renee said...

one of my favorites also..great card Vicky.