Thursday, April 9, 2015

CCEE1515, Stencils


Frances continues on as April's hostess.  This week, she says to use a stencil on your card.

I had printed this digital out sometime ago and do not know who made it!  I colored it with watercolors and watercolor pencils.  Added my stencil with chalks.  In my endeavor to cut down on postage, this is a CAS card....yep, I am in withdrawal, but $ is $!!!

Won't you join us in this challenge?  Please add CCEE1515 to key words on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog here.  Have fun with it!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

love your chalked stencil background on this card

Lynn McAuley said...

It's beautiful, Vicky! I love these pink blossoms and your beautifully sponged background.

I know what you mean about postage! Most of my cards have been paper and ink for a while now. I had a little sticker shock at the post office yesterday buying sheets of 70¢ stamps.

Liz Williams said...

Love this pretty stenciled background behind your pretty flowers. Hope you enjoyed your trip.

Lois said...

What a pretty stencil! Hope you had a wonderful vacation!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wonderful chalked stencil bg. Those flowers are just so beautiful! Great water coloring. Welcome home.......hope you had great fun!

Sabrina said...

The chalks give a super soft look to your stencilled background, Vicky, which is perfect with the lilies.
I don't mind the medium dimension cards that I can still, just about, post with a bit of bubblewrap, but it's the very dimensional ones that need boxes or else to be included in a parcel that I am trying to cut back on, LOL.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your stenciled bkgd. You used great colors......fab card

renee said...

great job Vicky..