Tuesday, April 21, 2015

CC527, Color Challenge


Today's color challenge is WILD WASABI,  PINK PIROUETTE and SAHARA SAND.

I had a multiple challenge today as my grandson turns 30 tomorrow and I needed his card today.

A very dear SCS friend sent me this pull tab die for my birthday.  So, today, I decided it was time to learn how to use it.  I did not have the stamps that go with this die, so I computer generated this one, but am ordering that set.  Once pulled, there is either money or a gift card inside.  My biggest challenge was to try and make pink work on a masculine card.  I think this will work.

Now, to do another as his brother's birthday is May 4th and we celebrate the two together.  Next time, I can be more masculine with my colors.

1 comment:

renee said...

mighty clever Miss Vicky!