Thursday, March 5, 2015

WT521, Hoop it up

This card will be going to a very good friend/neighbor of my sisters.  He has been helping her out for more years than I can remember.  An inspiration and help to many!  I can't say enough about this kind man who lived such a good life.  He is now in Hospice and will soon be going home to his eternal reward.  He will be missed by many, but the cancer that eats away at him is winning.  Although not his neighbor, I will remember him fondly as he has helped me out at times also and was such an inspiration on how we all should live.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

What a sweet and touching tribute to an amazing man, Vicky. I am sure many of us know someone who is selfless and helpful like this... a good reminder to thank them every chance we get and do good for others in return. So sorry for your upcoming loss (what a strange expression, but you know what I mean). And your card is just perfect.

Liz Williams said...

Wow, the colors on this card are breath-taking.

renee said...

such a beautiful card Vicky..your blending is gorgeous. such a wonderful tribute to sis's neighbor.