Friday, March 13, 2015

F4A264, Pink and Blue...not a baby card



For my birthday, my step-daughter/friend signed me up at our local Scrapbook store to do a card swap.  Each month, we learn a new technique and then make 12 with the technique to swap the next month!  What fun.

I love this little pocket card fold...never saw it before, but I do love it and so easy.  The pocket is formed by taking a 4.25x5 piece of paper and finding the center, score to make the triangle folds.  Then start putting your card together...easy and quick and I think so cute.    You will definitely be seeing at least 11 more in the coming days.

Here's the one that was the demonstration card and that was made the first class:



1 comment:

renee said...

so cute! I know you and Sharon will have such fun sharing your art and learning new techniques! yeah, for both of you!