Thursday, March 5, 2015

CCEE1510, In like a lion


Anne, jdmommy, starts us off with March challenges!  Anne says March comes in like a lion, so make a card with a wild animal theme...doesn't have to be a lion...just a wild guy!

I've had this smilin' lion digital for some time.   I have no idea who made him as it was before I was smart enough to put the maker's name on my digitals.  If you know, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due.

I sure hope his happy smile means he's coming in like a lamb!  Not a winter person!

If you join in our challenge, please add CCEE1510 to key words on splitcoaststamper and link back to the CCEE Blog here.

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fun card, love the sentiment

Lynn McAuley said...

Your circus paper background is perfect for this sweet lion!! Too, too cute, Vicky!

Liz Williams said...

I love this fun card and this friendly little lion.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wonderful little lion with the circus-y dp in the bg!!

Lois said...

Your fun paper makes the lion look like he's at the circus. Such a fun card!

Sabrina said...

Great paper to carry the wildlife theme through, Vicky. I do like that lion - he reminds me very much of the illustrations in one of the Mary Poppins books - and also of a toy one I used to have that my grandmother gave me.

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a cute lion and a wonderful sentiment