Thursday, February 19, 2015

CCEE1508, Moon

Sabrina carries on as hostess for February.  Sabrina says:

"Interestingly, because February is a short month, there can actually be years in which there is no full moon at all.  The last time this happened was 1999, the next time will be 2018.  So while this isn't one of those years, feature the moon on your card."

My big ol' white moon is peeking over an uninhabited island.  Psalm 139:9-10 gives encouragement to any stranded creatures that land on this island!

Hope you like my moon!  Let's see yours.....and, don't "moon" me!  Please add 1508 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE blog.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Beautiful scene Vicki

Lois said...

That's one big moon! Your scene is very peaceful with those swaying palm trees.

Liz Williams said...

The moon is magnificent to behold, and your big white one is breath-takingly beautiful!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a masterful beauty, Vicky!The moon, the sky, the water: absolute perfection!! Amazing silhouette and reflection of the palm trees. And then to add that wonderful scripture was divine!

Sabrina said...

I was wishing I had that verse on a larger stamp when the F4A challenge recently was the moon - I think it's perfect to use with it. I've seen you make some beautiful silhouette cards recently and this one is right up there. The sky is so beautiful!

renee said...

beautiful Vicky..great shading and coloring..plus..it looks warm..not cold..brrrr. moon me anytime!

Ironlady said...

love the night time scenes and your is a beauty,I have certainly seen a very large moon when we have been at the beach, this just takes me back to holiday mode.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How beautiful with all the reflection, gf!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

would love to be on a tropical island right now listening to the gentle sway of the palm trees......I can dream, can't I???? Beautifully done