Thursday, February 5, 2015

CCEE1506, Uneasy lies the head



Sabrina starts us out with our February challenges.  Sabrina says:

"February 6, 1952 was the day Queen Elizabeth ascended to the throne.  Make a card featuring crowns or "royal images" - remember that playing cards could work for this too!"

I found these digital crowns online and embellished them with all the diamonds and gems befitting a Queen.  Shakespeare lent me the quote.

Come play along with us.  Add CCEE1506 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to Mr. Linky on the CCEE blog.  Have fun!




9 comments:

Ironlady said...

fun card

Liz Williams said...

Love the quote from Shakespeare and the jewels are quite fitting.

StampOwl said...

Amazing crown, love the sentiment!

Lois said...

Clever card, Vicky!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous jeweled crowns, Vicky, and very true words from Shakespeare! What a great card to this week's challenge!

Sabrina said...

Vicky, those crowns are fantastic! I used to be into heraldry when I was in my teens, and they remind me of the crowns in one of the books I had. The added bling is absolutely perfect too - and I suspect there's a lot of truth in Shakespeare's quote. You've made me think of Mary Poppins and the story she told of the goose-girl and shepherd, who thought that in real life they should be a queen and king, but in the end decided they were happier as they were.

Joanne (jojot) said...

loving your bejeweled crowns....very royal and regal......fab idea of the challenge

renee said...

royally done!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love your crowns and corners. I think I could wear a crown....how about you???