Thursday, January 29, 2015

CCEE1505, Bleached Out Images

My last challenge for January!  I say, "let's do bleached out images!"  What a fun technique with an outstanding outcome...I love it!  You can find a tutorial here.

Not only is it fun, it produces one gorgeous image.  You can do it .... you have all the necessary items right now in your home craft room...except the bleach, so go to the laundry room and get a small amount and give it a shot!  You're gonna love it.

I have really enjoyed being your hostess this month!  Next month, Sabrina will be bringing you some new challenges and you're gonna love them.

Have a good one!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous card Vicky

Lois said...

Beautiful rose, Vicky!

Liz Williams said...

Wow, your rose is as pretty as the one on the tutorial. I haven't done this technique in a while so thanks, Vicky, for reminding me how fun it is.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

BEautiful flower, gorgeous butterfly addition.

Lynn McAuley said...

Your yellow rose is a stunning beauty, Vicky! Thanks for this fun challenge as well as the last four! Super job, my friend!

Sabrina said...

First of all - thank you for making me try this once more! Whatever I did worked for the first time.
Secondly, what a beautiful rose, and beautifully coloured. I love the vintage look to this with the spattered background.
Thank you for some fun and stretching challenges this month.

Ironlady said...

a beautiful vintage rose

Joanne (jojot) said...

Vicky, this is absolutely gorgeous....rich and warm and beautifully 'bleached'