Thursday, January 22, 2015

CCEE1504, Blue Lagoon

Can you believe January is almost over already!  Where does time fly to?  I am still the CCEE hostess and my challenge was to make a silhouette card with a sentiment on the front.

I used Momento Inks to do my background and used a Sweet'nSassy stamp for my slhouette.  My sentiment is from Stampin Up.  That marvelous EF was a gift from a dear friend and unfortunately I don't keep packaging and it does not have a name on it.

I made this card with a very special lady's birthday in mind...her fav color is blue and I just know she's gonna love it!

Please join in with us and show us your card...linking back to the CCEE Blog here.  If posting on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1504 to your keywords.  Thanks!

8 comments:

Ironlady said...

beautiful card, love the feeling of paradise with those palm trees

Lynn McAuley said...

I love how you have used your embossing folder to create this fabulous square frame for your image.I would never have thought of that, but I will be giving it a try now! This SNSS set is my absolute favorite! Beautiful card, Vicky!

Liz Williams said...

Paradise in the moonlight, how heavenly!!! This card is gorgeous.

Lois said...

That is a beautiful tropical scene, Vicky! Your sky is awesome!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wow. This card with the reflection technique is gorgeous, Vicky! I love the image and sponging, and the papers too. Your blue-lovin' friend will adore this!!

Sabrina said...

Hmm, my comment seemed to vanish. Vicky, this is just SO lovely - peaceful and serene. That reflected palm tree is just wonderful.

renee said...

well done..beautiful card Vicky.

Joanne (jojot) said...

anyone would love this beauty....your scene is gorgeous and made even more beautiful with that fabulous reflection....and the surrounding embossing frames it all so beautifully....a wow, Vicky