Thursday, January 1, 2015

CCEE1501, Birds


Well, after a short break, the CCEE stampers are back with new challenges for 2015!!  I am the hostess for this month's CCEE challenges.  You probably know that I love birds.  I am, therefore, challenging you to make a bird card....Please have a bird somewhere on your card...how simple is that!

If you post on splitcoaststampers, please add CCEE1501 to your keywords.  Also, please link back to Mr. Linky on the CCEE Blog found here.

Have a fun, creative day!  Have a blessed, prosperous, Happy New Year from the CCEE Stampers!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Happy New Year Vicki, love the birds you used on this card. Beautiful!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fun birds. I love the greenery you added to the sides. Happy New Year, GF!

Lois said...

Happy New Year, Vicky! I like the colors you chose for your two birdies!

Ironlady said...

Two lovely birds Vicky, Happy New Year

Joanne (jojot) said...

Just saw this on Splitcoast....I LOVE these birds....I think you are going to get a lot of use out of them.....they are beauties

renee said...

cute birdies..great card Vicky!

Sabrina said...

Those birds are just delightful and put a big smile on my face. Thank you for such a great challenge to start of this new year with.

Liz Williams said...

What a fun challenge, and sorry to be late with my comments and getting mine posted on my blog. I forgot to set that ahead and went out of town. Love these pretty birds and birds are wonderful little creatures in God's creation.