Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy 50th Nay and Mike

Today is my very, very dear friends, Mike and Renee's 50th Anniversary.

Fifty years and they are still lovin' each other and treat each other with love and respect!!!  How many can say that!

I am so proud that God brought Nay into my life....she is a treasure...always compassionate, willing to give advice, love and support.  She has taught me so much about art and life!  I love her dearly!

Hope you have at least another 25 years together, Nay!  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY with heaps of love!

1 comment:

renee said...

dear dear friend Vicky..you have blessed our special day with this beautiful card..it is a treasure as are you..we are so honored to have received your work of art..i am so grateful to have you as a friend, you continue to teach, share and be a big part of my life..thank you dear friend.