Thursday, December 4, 2014

CCEE1449, Christmas Tic Tac Toe

Lynn issued a challenge to play Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe. Choose any row you would like across, down, or diagonally in the photo below and include those three things on a holiday card. You may add more items, if you wish, but you must use the three in the row you have chosen!





I chose Bells, Embossing and Stars.  (Also got plaid int there).  What a fun way to do a card....come on, play along. ... you know you want to!!!

Please add CCEE1449 to your keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE blog.


9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous Christmas card

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous jingle bells having from you pretty ribbons!! What a wonderful holiday design, Vicky!

Lois said...

Fun jingle bells on this very colorful card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I can almost hear the jingle from here! Wonderful star embossing on the star paper!

Sabrina said...

Great colouring on those super bells, Vicky - and a fabulous starry background.
We have loads of deer in the local park, I guess that's why I think of spots. But, I do wish it was easier to draw a face on those dies. I can never quite figure out if the deer are looking at you or facing away! And any attempts at adding more than eye have ended up in the bin.

Liz Williams said...

Love the bells, Vicky! I love all those Christmas songs about them and I have one running through my head as I comment on your fabulous card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....I just LOVE those hanging bells, colored so fabulously and framed with such perfect dp.....fabbo

Ironlady said...

a great card love those bells - Maryann

Gabby said...

Wonderful card, Vicky! Love the bell image. NICE coloring. Great papers, colors. Just terrific! :)