Thursday, November 20, 2014

CCEE1447, Photography or Photo stamps

Maryann continues on as hostess for November.  This week, she says:  create a card using photos, photo stamps, etc.

Well, I've wanted to preserve this photo for some time.  This is me....way back in 1947....with my first dog, Lindey.  Lindey was smarter than Lassie....really!!!!  I still remember him even though I was about 3 1/2 in this photo.  He was my buddy and protector...such a gentle animal with a heart of gold.  I still think of him.  My photographer was a free digital which I flipped horizonally.  When posting, I see that Anne also used him....GMTA!!!!  (and we are great minds, huh, Anne!)

Come on, join us in the fun.  Add CCEE1447 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE Blog.



 

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Awww you were a cutie! (Of course you still are!) fun card

Sabrina said...

Oh Vicky, what a special card this is with that wonderful photo and those happy memories. What a beautiful looking pair you were.

Lois said...

I figured that little girl in your SCS avatar was you! Great use of the photo on your card -- cute photographer, who apparently is doing double duty today!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

And still cute, after all these years!! Your dog was just beautiful!! I love that photo, Vicky, and isn't it funny we used the same image! Yes, GMTA!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this wonderful childhood picture of you and Lindey!! Sensational card for today's challenge, Vicky!

Liz Williams said...

Hey, it's flashback Thursday, and I love the photo you shared on this cute card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGoodness...you were pure sweetness with that sweet pooch.....tfs that photo....and you did a great job of incorporating it into your card design