Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SC512, HYCCT1429, Eagle has Landed


Today's sketch challenge can be found on the home page.

The HYCCT challenge is to make your own background. I used my IO feather die cut to make a stencil. Used chalks to trace them and outlined them lightly in pencil. Then, on the blue, I used a Heidi Swaps stencil to finish the background.  The "real feathers" are from my living room couch...now, why did I buy down filled throw pillows?  For the exercise bending over to pick them up, of course!

Got 4 ton of gravel to top off my drive yesterday....did about 1.5 shoveling, but if it doesn't rain today, I need to get out there and shovel some more!   Homeownership is such a blast!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

renee said...

back ground Vicky..love it! you work so hard... take care and don't shovel to much..