Saturday, October 11, 2014

IC462, John's Birthday - HYCCT1411 - Chicks or Friends - HYCCT1405, Two cats

Today's inspiration challenge comes from Fine Art America. I could browse that awesome website all day.

I've been struggling trying to come up with a card for my BIL's birthday. He loves the sea and when I saw this gorgeous card, I knew I'd found my inspiration. I love how it turned out and hope you will too.

Make a card celebrating your sister peeps, friends or friendship. You can use images of friends, friendship sentiments or chickens.

This Challenge will be to use BOTH pink AND purple on your card...
AND  SOME element, or elements, of your card to be in twos. Two flowers, Two trees, Two gals...sisters!...you understand I'm sure!

Well, I got the pink and purple and two cats! I got my inspiration from a card Michelle Zindorf made and shared on Facebook...see the insert.

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

they are all fab, but that first scenic card is a masterpiece

renee said...

they are all beautiful cards Vicky, but especially love the the first one..you horizon and sky lines are exceptionally nice ...great job Vicky..