Friday, October 24, 2014

HYCCT1424, Resist and F4A244, Pink Christmasm QFTD233, Lois (clownmom)

The challenge...make a pink Christmas Card in honor of October (cancer month).  My wonderful friend, Renee, sent me this image and I love it...thanks, Nay!!!  Didn't think you'd see it in pink did ya!


Today's HYCCT challenge is to do a resist technique. I chose Crayon Resist.

I love how this Darcie folder turned out...can't you just see that little boy building his snowman in the storm!!!

I love the SNS silhouettes!

Lucky for me, I saw jdmommy's (Anne's) card she made for Lois or I would have missed this challenge. I thought I signed up for emails, but must have done it wrong 'cause I never get a notice.

Lois and I have been on a couple design teams together and presently serve together on the CCEE challenge team. We also met in person at a stamp retreat in Florida (MFP). She is a daily challenge chaser, comments on cards and is just a truly lovely lady and a good friend.

Since I'm working on Christmas cards (have about 30 now), I chose this pretty card to case. I changed the theme, image and papers. Thanks for the inspiration, Lois!

Congrats, Lois...about time they recognized you and your talents! Enjoy your reign! Hugz!

1 comment:

renee said...

love all 3 cards Vicky..the penny black image in pink is delightful.. winner,, all 3..great job !