Thursday, October 16, 2014

HYCCT1416, No Stamps


 Today's HYCCT challenge is to use no stamps. I chose dies.

I watercolored my background, added Snow-Tex and glitter and used my Kemper Tool to "splatter" white acrylic. I've had this tool forever and never used it (other than to use it to get the small pieces out of my dies). The other day, Lydia posted a video on Facebook showing how to use it. Bingo...light bulb moment! Thanks, Lydia. However, next time, I shall somehow "tent" my card as my desk, ink pads, blocks, etc are all covered with "snow splatters"!! Live and learn!

Have a great day.


2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow, fabulous! I love your snowy background, and the deer, and the vivid red birds. Well, I love everything, what a classic Christmas card.

renee said...

love..fabulous background Vicky...