Thursday, October 9, 2014

CCEE1441, International Drum Month

Liz and Lynn co-host for this month's challenges.  They say October is International Drum Month.  So, make a card using a drum or other musical instrument to celebrate music as the international language.

One of my favorite Christmas carols is The Little Drummer Boy...Pa rum pa pum pum....so, of course, I found this digital on the net.  It may be Digital 2 for Tuesday, but I am not sure.  I colored with Copics. 

Won't you join in?  Add CCDD1441 to keywords on splitcoaststampers and link back to the CCEE blog.

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a delightful card and image

Liz Williams said...

I love how that white panel on your card looks like a spotlight on the little drummer. Great card, Vicky!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wonderful colors, great image. We sure were thinking alike, gf!

Lois said...

I like the shape of the white background with your drummer boy -- unique. Love the card!

Ironlady said...

love the triangle panel to spotlight this image,the drummer boy was the first thing I thought of when I saw this challenge, great card Vicky

renee said...

great job Vicky!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the fabulous layout you used to showcase your sweet drummer boy!! Such a wonderful holiday design, Vicky!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what an absolutely fabulou layout.....wow....sweet drummer boy